Membership information

EtOH-REACH supports the registration of Ethanol, Vinasses and Fusel Oil. For the registration of each of these substances, membership of the respective Consortium is needed. In addition, for the registration of Fusel Oil and/or Vinasses, at least an Associate membership of EtOH-REACH is required.

For more information on the membership of the respective Consortia, please go to the respective pages for EthanolVinasses and Fusel Oil.